2009 – Attended St. Paul College for Sheetmetal. Completed the Sheetmetal program at the top of my class.
2011 – Started employment at Albers Mechanical. I worked my way up to Shop Foreman/Data Entry.
2014 – Completed the Apprenticeship Program and went on to become a Journeyman.
2017 – Began and help start up Vent Fab – Shop Foreman/Data Entry
- Receive jobs from customers
- Enter fittings & duct for coil line & plazma table
- Work with customers to make sure they receive exactly what they want by checking over their job sheets and finding any and all errors
- Make sure all special instructions are relayed to the fabricators
- Quality control
- Notify customers when their job is complete and fabricated properly